Sunday 30 June 2013

Sports Carnival and Annual Dinner 2013

Assalamualaikum..

Rasa-rasanya Helang jarang post entry pasal my Company's Annual Dinner. But since I am not sure whether I'll be having another one.. so here goes my entry.

This year, as what had been done in last two years, the Annual Dinner was held in conjunction with the Sports Carnival. Meaning, siang we all ada sports carnival, malamnya ada annual dinner. So everyone would stay sampai habis event. And as usual since majority staff and companies within the group yang active ada di Melaka.. ke negeri Hang Tuah lagilah kami berkunjung. Lagipun Melaka is the most suitable place since it is in the middle of Kuala Lumpur and Johor. Got it?



All staff were divided into four groups - Tuah, Jebat, Lekir dan Lekiu ( Kasturi is for Organising Committee) according to the four colour - blue, red green and yellow. Guess which group I was in? Of course Jebat forever ( and red is really my colour). By right each staff kena take part at least dalam satu acara. But it seems like tak semua orang having that sporty spirit ( or rather malas nak join takut nanti sunburn tak glamer lah pulak malam dinner nanti hohoho).. some of us yang beriya ni masuklah dua tiga event pun. Helang masuk futsal.. and got a second place.. dapat contribute marks to the team what??

Lepas habis event futsal, my friends and I ingat nak tengok event2 lain.. Boleh support our team. But then bila sampai kat tempat acara wall-climbing, we found out that our team takde hantar girls participant untuk wall-climbing. What?? Mana boleh takde orang.. nanti tak de markah.. So at the end me and SY pun volunteer lah join. Can you imagine Helang yang gayat ni boleh masuk wall-climbing? Before naik tu memang hati sangat gundah-gulana. Tapi sebab nak try, at least dapat experience, kan? If tak try, we never know. And alhamdulillah, walaupun tak lah setinggi mana ( due to first time trying and lack of knowledge on proper techniques to climb), I did it! And I was having fun.

Ada macam spider woman tak?

Tiga 'Mak Dara' yang dah kepenatan..

Malamnya... annual dinner pulak. This year, the theme was "Bollywood Nite". Mak sebenarnya tak minat sangat tema bollywood ni. But being me, I will always try my best to support company's event. But to go all out tu takdelah.. yang penting baju tu nanti boleh diulang pakai untuk function lain macam raya ke, or even ke office sekalipun. So, no lengga or saree. Just simple dress with bollywood motifs.. and macam biasalah, my dress colour takkan lari dari usual colour. That is so me!
The ever gorgeous SY

The super mummy Liz

Bollywood Nite, baby!

MC in action...

Our Group CEO giving welcoming speech

The ladies from my department

Table mate.. the ladies

Table mate.. the gentlemen

Staff performance.. thumbs up with good performance!

With our Group Deputy CEO

Guess we are just lucky getting hampers and not Ipad..

The so-called 'Kajol' jadian.. hohoho..


So.. will I have this opportunity again next time? Time will tell.... Namaste!!




2 comments:

SY said...

Nice one. The best part of the day is wall climbing, followed by our gossiping time at Secret Recipe. I wish we will have our opportunities in future.

Ini Mashi said...

This is Mak jadian... hahaha...